THURSO BAPTIST CHURCH is committed to protecting personal data and respecting the rights of our data subjects; the people whose personal data we collect and use. We value the personal information entrusted to us and we respect that trust, by complying with all relevant laws, and adopting good practice.
We process personal data to help us:
- maintain our list of church members and regular attenders;
- provide pastoral support for members and others connected with our church;
- provide services to the community including CAP, Caithness Foodbank;
- safeguard children, young people and adults at risk;
- recruit, support and manage staff and volunteers;
- undertake research;
- maintain our accounts and records;
- promote our goods and services;
- maintain the security of property and premises;
- respond effectively to enquirers and handle any complaints
This policy has been approved by the church’s Charity Trustees who are responsible for ensuring that we comply with all our legal obligations. It sets out the legal rules that apply whenever we obtain, store or use personal data.
The following documents are in PDF format, you may need to install a PDF reader on your computer or device in order to read them.
Click on this LINK to download Adobe Acrobat Reader, free of charge.
To view the full GDPR policy documents click on this link:
For our Privacy and Consent Form click on this link: